Kinexus is seeking Defence professionals with experience in Defence logistical, supply chain systems and warehouse management.
This opportunity will provide supply support services across multiple Air Force sites in accordance with their rosters and assigned shifts.
- Satisfy requisitions within set timeframes for priority and routine orders.
- Receipt deliveries against requisitions and procurement orders
- Inspect and report (as required) the condition of all Items of Supply (IOS) delivered to and stored in support of platform requirements
- Maintain and manage inventory in accordance with the approved supply chain user guide and Defence policy and procedures
- Support activities including but not limited to dispatch, storage, issue, disposal, reporting and governance.
- Conduct all duties IAW legislative and RAAF mandated security, Work Health and Safety (WHS) and International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITARS) requirements.
- Operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE), warehouse machinery and other tooling as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven Defence logistics and supply warehousing experience
- Previous or current experience in Military Integrated Logistic Information System (MILIS)
- Experience in Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) will be highly regarded
- Part of this role will be receiving and shipping Dangerous Goods (DG). Current or previous DG pack and accept all qualifications highly regarded
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- Current Defence security clearance - NV1
Please forward your covering letter and resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AB
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.