An exciting opportunity exists with a Defence Industry SME who are seeking a Software Engineer specialising in Machine Learning. The client is one of few that is capable of software and industrial design & development from initial concept through to MIL-SPEC manufacturing.
You could be part of a world class, cross-functional team that is at the front end of developing sensor and effector technology that protects our frontline military and security personnel. This is an organisation where creative lateral thinkers and doers thrive.
- Designing and implementing machine learning projects (both in development and production)
- Develop tests, assessment of results, and report findings to researchers.
- Manage multi-domain data sets, data preparation and labelling.
- Assist the software development team to implement models.
- Conduct peer code review.
- Well document and maintain the code base supporting machine learning applications.
- Assist the software/hardware development teams regarding the future direction of complex deployed system design.
What we are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- Proven experience with Machine Learning.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with SQL.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- A keen interest in learning and developing new skills as well as pushing the boundaries of technological capabilities.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident as a minimum.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.