About The Role:
The Maintenance Manager is accountable to the Program Manager for the quality and effectiveness of the services being provided in support of ship sustainment. Accountabilities include:
- Lead development of EMP scope requirements to meet the Schedule (Ship Maintenance Availability, Master Plan, operating intent, and budget tolerances).
- Project Status Achievement and Reporting against performance indicators.
- Manage and deliver to the Key Date Schedule and engage stakeholders to ensure the successful planning of availabilities and complete hand over of finalised scope.
- Identify project opportunities and risks and develop mitigation strategies for pursuit throughout contract phases. Monitor and report on the status of risks and opportunities.
- Manage Urgent Defect (URDEF) taskings
- Manage assigned Ship Maintenance Analysts' scheduled deliverables.
- Utilise AMPS to obtain data and to create and request various types of reports at the AMPS Maintenance Planner Level.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Project Management within an engineering organisation.
- Degree Qualifications in Engineering
- Current registration or ability to secure registration as a Registered PM (RegPM), or similar accreditation.
- NV1 Security Clearance
- Delivering complex projects through Integrated Project Teams (IPTs).
- Technical knowledge of Maritime vessels.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver project outcomes with appropriate and timely stakeholder management.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to use and adapt written and verbal communication skills to suit a variety of different audiences, is critical to this role.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team and manage cross functional teams.
- Intermediate MS Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Due to the nature of the company's projects, an Australian Citizenship and a minimum NV1 Security Clearance is essential.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. Here at Kinexus we work closely with a wide array of companies in many locations throughout Australia from the large Prime Contractors, through to specialist Consulting Companies. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lee Pfeiffer on 0402 913 559 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LP
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.