Kinexus has a great permanent opportunity for a maintenance manager that is looking to work in a growing environment within a reputable maritime Defence organisation. The maintenance manager will lead a team of maintenance practitioners supporting Naval sustainment activities. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a marine environment and have had previously held or currently hold an Australian government security clearance.
- Conducting sustainment activities in accordance with the Asset Management and Seaworthiness frameworks
- Identifying capability gaps in the maintenance management plan and ensuring continuous improvement
- Forecast and report maintenance taskings using AMPS and CMT-U
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out safely
- Managing corrective maintenance in accordance with contract requirements and against cost, schedule, quality and technical aspects
- Support engineering design changes for installation, commissioning, and operational maintenance of systems
- Competency with AMPS and CMT-U highly regarded
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in engineering or related
- Demonstrated experience leading maintenance teams in the maritime environment
- Must be Australian Citizen and holding or eligible to obtain Defence security clearance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nicholas Keltchine on 02 9492 7526 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-NK
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.