The future of manufacturing technology has arrived and with it comes an opportunity for you to showcase your experience in manufacturing and team leadership. Lead the way in a new state-of-the-art facility as the Manufacturing Team Lead, based in the northern suburbs of Adelaide. Work for an industry leader in the development of ground-breaking composite technology for the Defence sector on exciting & high-profile projects. This is your chance to get involved on the ground by assisting in the development of existing technologies, products, and processes from concept through to prototyping and validation.
Just get the job done!
- Hit deadlines and smash targets
- Operate and train others to follow SOPs for water jet cutters, hydraulic presses, automatic textile cutting machines and clave operation equipment
- Know your machinery, anticipate faults and follow through with timely and accurate reports
- Take pride in, and set the example for, quality production logs and batch records in an ERP system
- Inspect in process and finished products as if peoples lives depend on it
- Pack and label finished products that will protect those on the frontline
APPLY NOW if you have…
- Proven experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with machine operation and bench assembly work
- Understanding of 5S Methodology and principles
- Experience working with laminates and/or ceramics
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment
- Australian Citizenship
- Ability to work morning and/or afternoon shifts
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.