My client is a major player within the Defence sector, working on many major projects. They currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced Maritime Project Manger with experience in the ICT space to join their team in ACT.
- Planning and implementation of project deliverables
- Overseeing and co-ordinating activities
- Able to effectively identify and escalate risk and issues.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
Skills & Experience needed
- MUST have a NV1 Security clearance
- Experienced in engaging with technical and business areas.
- Managing planning and implementation of agile delivery of an ICT project
- Managed scope, cost, and schedule of transformation projects
- Maritime project experience highly desirable.
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a Defence security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 04 29540903 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.