To all Master Schedulers in industry looking to join a world-class military vehicle designer and manufacturer, have we got the job for you!
Our client is seeking a seasoned Scheduler with experience working in a critical environment in support of one of Australia's largest Defence military vehicle projects right here in Melbourne.
Permanent full-time role with a rewarding salary and other great benefits!
Must have Australian Citizenship to apply!
- Ensure and maintain reporting of schedules
- Conduct project performance analysis and demonstrate Earned Value Management methodologies
- Establish project controls processes and tools
- Manage the overall baseline milestone requirements and achievements
- Utilise scheduling and project controlling programs and software packages including OPP and Cobra
- Support senior staff across project deliverable's and scheduling requirements
- Manage the master schedule and all milestone entry and validation
- Minimum 10+ years experience in project scheduling or project controlling
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering (non-essential)
- Australian Citizenship essential; BASELINE clearance or above (ideal)
- Hands-on experience with Open Plan Professional, Primavera P6, MS Project and other similar scheduling/cost management tools
Please only apply if you have Australian Citizenship and are eligible for a Defence clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence recruitment solutions agency for over 21 years and counting, with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists at the ready!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.