As a result of our client securing a number of successful tenders recently, our internationally renowned client who designs, manufactures and supports commercial and defence customers worldwide requires an experienced defence cleared Drafter to be a part of these exciting projects.
There are currently multiple contract positions for a period of 6-9 months with potential extensions. The successful applicant will have a proven background in drafting and have a current or reinstatable baseline clearance.
- Design drawings for production, fabrication and assembly in both 2D and 3D
- Participation in design planning meeting
- Responsible for design reviews
- Active involvement in project meetings
- Process design change documents and document control via configuration management system
- Tolerance analysis
- Feasibility analysis
- Good team player
Required qualifications / experience
- Completed an accredited Tertiary Drafting, Technical or Engineering Degree.
- At least 3 years mandatory experience using AutoCAD Inventor
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate efficiently and professionally
- Current or reinstatable BASELINE security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 21 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Christy Conelly on 0499 781 381 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CC
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.