We are working with a prestigious company which is recognized as a leading services provider for defence and maritime needs. They are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join the team in Sydney and provide support for prominent projects.
- Develop solutions for maritime systems to meet client needs.
- Ensure project completion within proper time frames and budget.
- Utilise engineering change management principles required for design implementations.
- Effective management of client relationships.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Naval Architecture, Systems Engineering)
- 7 - 10 years' industry experience
- Australian Defence Clearance required (baseline as a minimum)
- Proven ability to lead design and development of engineering projects
- Experience in Australian Defence Maritime projects preferred
- Chartered Engineer or in process of completion
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.