Mechanical Engineers and Technicians
Great permanent opportunities for mechanical engineers or technicians at all levels that are looking to work in a growing environment within reputable maritime Defence organisations. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a marine environment and have had previously held or currently hold an Australian government security clearance.
- Supporting the ships External Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, Work Instruction Development, Maintenance Scheduling, Maintenance Investigations and Spare Parts Analysis
- Provide experience and technical knowledge of functional and detailed design related to the Generation, Propulsion and Auxiliaries Systems of a naval ship system
- Developing technical reports and conduct engineering investigations
- Participate in the design coordination meetings with the rest of the Engineering Team members.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Industry experience and qualifications as a mechanical engineer or technician
- Experience surrounding diesel engines highly desired
- Proven skills and experience in the development and maintenance of a QMS
- Demonstrated ability to operate autonomously using initiative, sound reasoning, listening and decision-making skills
- Competent in computer-based systems used in projects
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively, but can also operate autonomously using initiative, sound reasoning, listening and decision-making skills
- Proven skills and experience in the shipbuilding industry or an adjacent field
- Must be Australian Citizen
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.