We are working with a defence organisation with an established international presence. They are seeking to bring on experienced Mechanical Engineers to work as part of their team based in Sydney. The ideal candidates will be familiar with and proficient in design, and testing the reliability of Mechanical systems.
Responsibilities & Duties
The Mechanical Engineer should be familiar with mechanical or structural engineering and be able to support change management, coordination and reporting:
- Apply appropriate Engineering processes for Engineering Change and Configuration Management in accordance with industry practice.
- Ensure adequate commissioning, Validation and Verification (V&V), test and trails and all task records, OQE, certification and reporting.
- Understand life cycle development of Mechanical system sustainment and upgrades.
- Experience working with defence or other compliance standards.
Work Experience & Skills
- Degree in Mechanical, Structural or Mechatronics Engineering practice preferred.
- Proven experience working in an engineering and maintenance environment, particularly in repair, ideally in Defence, construction, oil and gas/resources or a related industry.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing priorities.
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
As the role will be working within the Australian Defence industry, I am only allowed to consider applications from either current Security clearance holders or Australian citizens (this is a must). The client is looking to interview and hire immediately so please get in touch ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.