Naval Cyber Security Generalist
Our client are looking for full time Cyber Analysts to join their ever-growing organisation in either NSW or ACT on a permanent basis. Our client are global leaders in Government Services, Energy and Financial services who have been operating for well over 150 years.
Initially, you will spend your first year working as part of a diverse business program team uplifting Navy's cyber security and developing your skills. Upon completion of your first year you will be transitioned onto various other client projects within the business within cyber security.
Ideally you will bring:
- Ability to engage broadly with Navy stakeholders internally and externally.
- Experience with Navy Departmental Management Audit (DMA) processes.
- Knowledge of Navy IT and OT systems as well as their components and criticality.
- Experience with configuration status account data.
- Knowledge of Navy's cyber operations community (Navy Engineering), Information Warfare Force, Information Warfare Branch).
Our client offers a vast array of opportunities to branch into within the organisation which are not limited to remaining as a cyber security generalist, these include:
- Specialising in cloud security.
- Operating Technology cyber security.
- Specialist within in data protection and privacy.
- Minimum NV1 Clearance or ability to obtain.
- Australian Citizen.
- Relevant qualifications in specified field.
If you're interested this position or would like to find out more details then please feel free to contact me for a confidential chat.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.