A global systems integrator is looking to engage 2 x Network Engineers to support one of their existing Defence contracts.
The requirement is for a Level2/3 Network Engineer for HMAS Harman project. Offering an immediate start, attractive rates and 2 lots of 12-month extensions.
**You must have an Active NV1/NV2 to be eligible for this role. This is non-negotiable**
- Providing network-based advice to the client and internal & external stakeholders.
- Serving as the network technology SME interface between our client and the client's customer.
- Designing, building and deploying complex network solutions.
- Providing level 2 and 3 network support.
- Investigating complex technical problems assigned to the network team and engaging others to assist in addressing such problems.
- Completing and reviewing all associated network documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience and knowledge in the following:
- Demonstrated ability to investigate complex technical problems assigned to the team and other organisations, to assist in addressing such problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own time effectively; take ownership and responsibility for tasks allocated to them and meet task requirements and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to design complex network systems.
- Highly developed knowledge of:
- Wireless LAN controllers
- Wireless access points, indoor and outdoor
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Divya Mehta on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DM1
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.