Our client is a leading Systems Integrator who has been successfully supporting Defence and industry for many years. They are seeking an experienced Network Engineer to work within an area of Defence.
- Providing network-based advice to the client and internal & external stakeholders.
- Serving as the network technology SME interface between our client and the client's customer.
- Designing, building and deploying complex network solutions.
- Providing level 2 and 3 network support.
- Investigating complex technical problems assigned to the network team and engaging others to assist in addressing such problems.
- Completing and reviewing all associated network documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience and knowledge in the following:
- Demonstrated ability to investigate complex technical problems assigned to the team and other organisations, to assist in addressing such problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own time effectively; take ownership and responsibility for tasks allocated to them and meet task requirements and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to design complex network systems.
- Highly developed knowledge of:
- Wireless LAN controllers
- Wireless access points, indoor and outdoor
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.