To all Network Engineers with an NV1 clearance or above, have we got the job for you! Our client is a multi-national Defence Industry supplier for critical communications, satellite, SATCOM and RF systems and has several on-going million-dollar contracts with the ADF to design and support and sustain their systems integrated. They are currently seeking a Network Engineer with experience in Cisco, Juniper, CCTV, VoiP, SATCOM and other similar communications systems to work across the engineering life-cycle including requirements gathering, test, V&V and integration. Must be an Australian Citizen. Melbourne, permanent full-time.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- Support design of critical Naval Communication Solutions
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Develop Engineering proposals and technical documentation in support of integration activities and test procedures
- 3 - 5 year's experience minimum as a Network Systems Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- NV1 Clearance or above a MUST; Australian Citizenship Essential
- Experience working on Military communications systems (highly desirable)
- Defence industry experience desirable
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence Industry supplier of recruitment solutions for contract and permanent needs, made up of a team of ex-Defence and Recruitment Specialists ready to support you in your next career move!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.