We are looking for a self starter who isn't afraid of a challenge, someone who can roll their sleeves up and get involved with anything and everything that comes up in a busy start-up environment.
Hanwha's products are being developed to serve and protect Australia, as such a level of security clearance may be required.
This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe.
The duties and responsibilities of the Office Manager are wide-ranging and may include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively drive actions on behalf of the Directors and assist with the management of their workload
- Preparing for and managing new employee documentation and introduction packages for new starters
- Providing the Directors with diary management
- Organising internal and external events for the company
- Providing general office support for the team
- Preparing documents for meetings
- Supporting the Finance and Human Resource Department as required
- Travel management, both international and domestic
- Handling of general enquiries and telephone support for office
- Reconciliation of credit card and other expenses
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced in using Microsoft packages
- Australian Citizen
- Currently hold or ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance
- 3-5 years experience in office management/administration
- Extensive experience in diary management
- Basic finance experience Experience developing administrative systems and policies
- Previous defence or defence industry experience - Highly regarded
This is a great opportunity not to be missed, so please apply using the details provided.
.Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM