Kinexus are proud to be partnering with Hanwha Defence Australia (HDA). With a depth of international experience HDA are building an exciting new brand to support the growth and development of Australia's defence force capability. HDA are seeking highly qualified, self-motivated and multi-skilled people, to join with them in building next generation technology and capabilities that will take Australia into the next century.
The Office Manager position will be responsible for all areas of office management. It is a diverse and active role ensuring the smooth running of the office including financial, operational, system and administrative functions, along with supporting and organising busy schedules.
We are looking for a self starter who isn't afraid of a challenge, someone who can roll their sleeves up and get involved with anything and everything that comes up in a busy start up environment.
Hanwha's products are being developed to serve and protect Australia, as such a level of security clearance may be required.
The duties and responsibilities of the Office Manager are wide ranging and may include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively drive actions on behalf of the Directors and assist with the management of their workload
- Preparing for and managing new employee documentation and introduction packages for new starters
- Providing the Directors with diary management
- Organising internal and external events for the company
- Providing general office support for the team
- Preparing documents for meetings
- Supporting the Finance and Human Resource Department as required
- Travel management, both international and domestic
- Handling of general enquiries and telephone support for office
- Reconciliation of credit card and other expenses
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced in using Microsoft packages
- Australian Citizen
- Currently hold or ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance
- 3-5 years experience in office management/administration
- Extensive experience in diary management
- Basic finance experience Experience developing administrative systems and policies
- Previous defence or defence industry experience - Highly regarded
This is a great opportunity not to be missed, so please apply using the details provided.
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.