Onsite Recruitment Manager - Defence Professional Recruitment, CANBERRA.
- Stakeholder relationships building
- Leadership opportunity with great resourcing support
- A rewarding career with valued leadership and operational support
This is an opportunity to grow your recruitment and leadership skills to the next level. You will be working within a supportive and dynamic on/off-site team. The team is known internally for its recruitment excellence.
We are working with the most respected companies within the Defence sector. Their portfolio includes the biggest projects in Defence across the LAND, SEA, AIR and Cyber domains.
This company has experienced significant growth and has a well-developed EVP. This is coupled with access to the most technologically advanced projects in Australia, including projects in the National Security and SPACE Sectors.
As a Talent Acquisition specialist, you will be tasked with leading a blended on-site and off-site team of experience industry talent acquisition professionals who support our client in both the ICT and Engineering domains in Defence. Importantly, you will be working to support the growth of key projects in the Defence sector and in turn, the growth of Defence capability.
- Support a great company to become better
- Identifying talent across Defence primarily in engineering projects
- Source candidates nationally into a broad range of Defence Engineering projects
- Partner with business managers to create recruitment strategies in line with current needs
- Formulate a communication strategy with different stakeholders to ensure they are kept informed and updated across their recruitment needs
- Work with bid teams to provide HR input and SME on availability of personnel
- Work with line managers to Interview and ID talent through a broad referral network
- Work with HR and the broader team to achieve business outcomes
- Manage the allocation of work between the on/off-site teams
- Manage and develop the on-site Delivery Manager/s
Experience and attributes required:
- 2 years + of experience in internal recruitment within Australia
- A passion for defence and the technical world
- Strong organisational skills
- Stakeholder/client facing management skills
- Strategic recruitment/staffing solution skills
- A strong focus on outcomes
- A thorough understanding of the recruitment process end-to-end
- The ability to think outside the box with a sense of humour...
- We make investments in our people, clients, and communities, so we can grow together.
- A rewarding career with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- We have an unparalleled focus on inclusion, with a diverse team of visionaries, thinkers and doers.
- We embrace all perspectives, collaborating to make a positive impact.
- Our passion for safety and our courage to care for one another and our environment inspires mutual respect
- Different types of lifestyle leave including Defence Reservist
- We offer Employment Assistance Program.
A rewarding opportunity you don't want to miss! Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.