This role is for candidates that have strong experience in Aircraft Maintenance and Management. This role would suit someone who has strong experience in Continuous Airworthiness Management (CAM) with setting high standards for a result driven team. This is a key position within the business and applicants with a broad skills base and a desire to grow the organisation will have excellent opportunities to develop their career.
- Lead the Operations Coordination Team to deliver program outcomes
- Development of maintenance solutions in support of proposals
- Supervise the management of the workshops capability
- Workforce planning is essential
- Assisting, where required, the Responsible Managers with daily Part 145 operations
- Ensure that CAM service agencies deliver complete services
- Deliver against maintenance and flying requirements
- Customer and stakeholder management
- Continuing Airworthiness Management under Part 145
- Management of Site EHS to meet company Goals
- Accurate and timely reporting of maintenance for Program Office customers
- Management of capability within defined budgets (staff utilisation and overhead budget control)
Applicants must have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Aircraft Engineering, Maintenance, logistics
- Project Management skills, business and finance experience
- Excellent leadership experience
- A highly experienced in CAM
- Knowledge of Commonwealth guidelines, IAW with DASR
- Experience in Deep Maintenance Activities under Part 145
- Minimum 10 years customer environmental experience
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral a must
- Candidates MUST be eligible for ADF security clearance (Australian Citizen)
Kinetic Defence Services is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Aerospace and Land Systems sectors. This role would suit candidates that have been intrinsically involved with the day to day management of large Aerospace Maintenance facilities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.