As a trusted recruitment partner to the Australian defence sector, Kinexus has seen a noticeable increase in contract opportunities within the engineering space.
The benefits of this to contractors within Defence, or Defence sector professionals looking at their first contract role are: beneficial financial terms, an increased work life balance as well as the opportunity to expand your experience by working across multiple projects/platforms, safe in the knowledge that there are numerous other contracting opportunities out there upon completion of your existing contract.
If contracting within Defence, and specifically within the naval space may be of interest, feel free to reach out for a chat.
Notably, I am currently recruiting for Platform Systems Engineering positions within both the Sydney and Canberra naval sectors.
Platform Systems Engineer
You will have an input into engineering design tasks and modifications and will use your engineering expertise to discuss and provide solutions to technical problems. You will be in control of consulting on engineering matters. You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic engineering team and further enhance your career in engineering consulting.
To be considered for a role you will possess:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with acquisition and/or sustainment projects, technical assurance, design reviews and stakeholder engagement
- Experience working within a defence environment and knowledge of defence processes.
- Experience working on RAN platforms and systems.
- Applicants MUST be an Australian citizen and hold a current baseline security clearance (NV1 preferred)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.