Located in Sydney, we are seeking a Principal Mechanical Engineer who is looking for a challenging position with a Defence Industry leader in Engineering solutions.
This position will see the successful applicant reporting to the Director of Engineering and will offer you the opportunity to be involved in upgrades to armoured vehicle capability for the ADF.
The successful applicant will be required to provide professional engineering services by undertaking design, analysis, reporting and general engineering tasks along with mentoring junior engineering staff.
- Mechanical systems design for defence and mission system and training applications
- Proven test, design, and validation experience in a Defence environment.
- Plan and execute technical investigations and /or detailed analysis to meet customer requirements.
- Provide technical reports identifying findings, conclusions and posing recommendations for any investigations or analysis.
- Develop test procedures and carry out product testing.
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as technical manuals, test procedures, and schematics.
- Undertake technical risk assessments, following procedures.
- Provide technical certification
- Tertiary qualification as degree qualified Mechanical Engineer.
- 7+ years relevant engineering design experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of CAD systems.
- Mechanical design experience working to MIL-STD, SAE standards.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Current NV1 Defence Security Clearance desirable.
Please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.