Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. We are currently seeking a Product Manager to work at RAAF Base Williamtown, specifically within the Air Combat Group. The Product Manager will lead the planning for the transition of the Product Schedule under the Test and Training Environment sustainment product, and provide product manager oversight to the Joint Training and Testing Services
The successful applicant will be accountable to plan the product schedule transition, and plan, lead and manage the resources for the sustainment products, across multiple funding streams. The position will also be responsible for development, training, and knowledge enhancement of a subordinate team of employees.
- Set work area priorities, manage workflows, develop strategies, and implement business outcomes.
- Accountable for accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements.
- Clear and consistent communication with all stakeholders, managing expectations of work outcomes and timeframes.
- Translate, apply, and implement the administrative, operational, contract management, technical and resource requirements for complex product management activities.
- Ensure governance and assurance activities are met, with regular engagement with team and programs.
- Prepare correspondence, briefs, and reports as required including submissions and documents.
- Input into program schedules, milestones and assessing risk and identifying issues and concerns.
- Management and mentoring of team resources.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or higher) in a related field.
- Strong Product (acquisition and/or sustainment) Management experience.
- Experience working in a Systems Program Office environment.
- A strong background and experience in large and complex programs.
- Strong understanding of the Defence sector along with commercial management experience.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates must hold Australian citizenship, be eligable for a Defence security clearance, and be ITAR compliant
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state-of-the-art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 08 8432 0494 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.