Our client is a world-class supplier to the Defence Industry of Australia and overseas and is looking to build its team in support of one of Australia's most advanced Military Vehicles across Production acceptance and delivery for the Australian Army. This is a full-time role based in Bendigo, with option of employment (Permanent or contract) working with a highly technical and experienced team of Engineers and technicians. Experience in Production acceptance and delivery, testing and quality assurance are highly desirable!
MUST be an Australian Citizen able to obtain a Defence Security Clearance. Those with a clearance are encouraged to apply!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business whilst keeping current and future employees safe**
- Ensure quality of acceptance process data
- Liaise between key stakeholders and suppliers and production and engineering teams
- Provide advice on production process and improvements if required
- Engage in test activities and acceptance activities
- Develop and manage reports on production process and staff in accordance with procedure and MIL-STD's
- 5 years or more in a Production Engineering position or similar
- Tertiary or Vocational qualification in either; Mechanical, Electronics, or similar domains
- Experience working on Military or Large/Heavy Vehicles (Desirable)
- Australian Citizenship (essential)
- Defence industry experience (desirable)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence Industry supplier for recruitment solutions across Permanent and Contract recruitment, with a team make up of ex-military and recruitment specialists, ready to help you and your next career opportunity!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.