Our client is a well-respected Defence organisation with significant operations across all sectors of the Defence industry. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Co-Ordinator to join their team in Adelaide.
The successful applicant will be responsible for finding upcoming talent in the Defence Sector while directly influencing the project outcomes. Strong Defence Knowledge and strong stakeholder engagement skills will be needed for this role. You will be spearheading one of the biggest Defence projects right here in Adelaide.
Join a rewarding company that offers a long-term future and career growth opportunities within an inclusive environment.
- Aid with making decisions that will directly influence projects outcomes.
- Manage end to end recruitment process.
- Liaise with task leads regarding recruitment and workforce planning.
- Provide governance and assurance reporting.
- Develop and draft quarterly performance reviews.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Provide input on weekly operations internal reports.
Skills & Experience needed
- Confident communicator, ability to influence stakeholders.
- Defence industry experience is a must.
- Previous experience using Mavenlink highly advantageous.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office & SharePoint.
- Maintenance of project/product information.
- Human Resources experience would be looked upon favourably.
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a Defence security clearance, NV1 or higher desirable.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 08 8432 0494 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.