This role will suit a keen project manager with the aptitude and drive to develop their leadership skills and program management abilities. This is your opportunity to step up and take your seat at the table. Our client is delivering cutting-edge capability worldwide, directly to the warfighter, and they are looking for someone with the talent and motivation to learn and grow with the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Defence industry experience supplying government
- Project Management experience & relevant qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or higher) in a related field
- Experience with C2/C4i or Simulation technology
- Proven success managing large budgets
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with ITAR export controls
- NV1 Defence security clearance
The position is a critical role for the success of the business in Australia. You will need to have experience developing WBS in an Earned Value environment. This role is suited to someone with proven success with large Profit & Loss spend keen to develop new business in conjunction with other internal departments.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.