The key focus of this position is the leadership and management of a highly motivated and dynamic team of Engineers working on a raft of projects supporting the ADF. From JSF to CNR. The Project Manager will join the Management Team, providing strategic leadership and advice on all capability issues on the project.
The Project Manager will also be instrumental in providing guidance to the team on ICT, C2 and ISR systems they're supporting for CASG and the wider ADF. This is a new role in an expanding organisation with a focus on delivery.
- The Project Manager will have experience in technical defence projects
- Candidates must have CASG experience
- Able to manage teams
- ICT, C2 or ISR systems experience
- Project lifecycle experience is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Business/budgetary experience
- Applicant MUST hold a current NV2 clearance to apply
This position would ideally suit applicants with a background that has developed and mentored a team as well as created a culture where people want to come to work.
APPLY NOW - This is an urgent role and our client is interviewing immediately. An attractive salary package is on offer to secure high caliber candidates.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.