The key focus of this position is the leadership and management of a highly needed project to support Army and the wider ADF. The Project Manager will join the Management Team, providing strategic leadership and advice on all capability issues on the project.
The Project Manager will also be instrumental in and responsible to elicit the needs and requirements as well as build the documentation for the Acquisition/IIS/Support concepts and Instructions, updated Project Plan, re-prioritised schedule, and budget. This role is a very forward-facing role needing a very competent and developed PM.
- The Project Manager will have experience in technical defence projects
- Candidates must have CASG experience
- Experienced and have managed a range of activities around scope and definition
- Undertake procurement and drafting financial approvals
- Project lifecycle experience is a must as well as Project Controls
- Experience in RF Engineering is crucial
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Business/budgetary experience
- Applicant MUST hold a current NV1 clearance to apply (NV2 preferred)
This position would ideally suit applicants with a background that has developed and is experienced in developing relationships. Candidates with strong budgetary experience and have created requirements for complex and dynamic RF project would be highly regarded for this role. This is a complex role working with highly complex technology, candidates will need to be able to provide details of experiences and references to support their application.
APPLY NOW - This is an urgent role and our client is interviewing immediately. An attractive salary package is on offer to secure high calibre candidates.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.