Kinexus is seeking an experienced program manager for a significant naval sustainment enterprise in Garden Island on a permanent basis. The program manager will be responsible for implementing and managing program wide control procedures and program strategy.
- Identify capability gaps in program strategy and resolve program management issues
- Leadership and management required in the planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, reporting and closing projects with the Program Controls Group
- Managing schedule management system and forecast costing ultimately reducing total cost of ownership for the asset
- Developing frameworks, systems and policies to support the Program Controls Group in delivering exception performance
- Align with ISO21508 or equivalent
- Continuous stakeholder engagement focusing on change initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency
- 10 years' experience with Program Controls in the maintenance environment (ideally maritime)
- Competency with SAP ERP
- Competency with MS Project or equivalent
- Tertiary qualifications in program/project management
- Must be Australian Citizen and eligible for an Australian government security clearance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nicholas Keltchine on 02 9492 7526 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-NK
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.