Do you have experience in Project Administration within Defence? A 12-month contract opportunity exists in Newcastle, NSW to work as part of a collaborative team working on the disposal of a major defence aerial platform.
You will form part of a critical final chapter in the Capability Management of an era defining Air Power platform.
Overview of Duties
- Provide support to a Disposal Implementation Project Team (DIPT) Manager.
- Calendar management, review of documents before DIPT Manager sign off and action daily tasks requested by DIPT Manager.
- Utilise Defence ICT systems for record management and assigning of tasks to team members.
- Manage Defence Supplier Task Requests. Draft correspondence and distribute to relevant team member for review and endorsement.
- Liaise with Defence Suppliers to seek updates and track Task Requests.
- Compile all reporting for DIPT e.g., DIPT Weekly Leads Reports, Monthly Withdrawal Program, Bi-monthly Disposal Project report and other ad hoc reports.
- Schedule meetings, book resources, attend meetings and workshops as required. Take minutes, record, and follow-up of action items.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in project administration,
- Experience in documentation management and control,
- Experience in the compilation and management of reports,
- High level application of the Microsoft Office suite,
- Expertise in the use of a records management system, preferably Objective,
- Experience in the generation of Defence correspondence, including report writing,
- An Australian Government security clearance and ability to be issued with a Commonwealth access pass.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.