Contribute to the successful delivery of complex military projects as you make an impact on Australia's Defence capabilities.
As partnered with one of our key Defence clients we currently have an exciting opportunity based in South Australia to join a highly reputable team. We are seeking applications from an experienced Project Controller with a background within the Aerospace environment.
The successful applicant will have a proven understanding of the full project lifecycle from acquisition to sustainment. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of Project Controller Services and have a direct influence on outcomes across the business.
- Coordination and running of reporting activities
- Review and provide input to documents and briefings such as Business cases, PES, and Stage Plans for the project
- Provide support to the Risk Manager including updating the Risk Management Plan, maintenance of the Risk Register, and supporting members with risk identification, development, & management.
- Mentor and provide advice and assistance to the project team.
- Deliver project reporting analysis and input in sync meetings
- Update the latest project schedule on going
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary degree or higher qualification
- Proven experience in project controls on major Defence acquisition projects
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Project Management in a Defence environment
- Firm understanding of Defence security requirements
- Demonstrated experience working on major technology development & delivery projects
- Experience in scheduling & reporting analysis for complex projects
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Due to the nature of this project applicants are required to hold a current or reinstatable NV1 security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kelly Foxwell on 0400 221 065 quoting the job title for this position. #LI-KF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs