ABOUT THIS ROLE
Exciting opportunity for Project Controls Specialist to work on exclusive defence projects in Canberra, which can be performed on a contract basis. By taking up this opportunity, you will immerse yourself within the Defence Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG), growing connections with leading ADF experts.
As a Project Controls Professional, you will use your passion for using analytics to improve our project delivery across multiple projects within the defence space.
Your role will also include supporting and managing project cost control activities such as budget, cashflow, estimate at completion (EAC), invoicing and subcontractor payments and setting up/managing Project Earned Value Management processes.
- Support recording of costs and commitments in accordance with the project WBS.
- Identify and report potential cost trends and scope changes, and recommend alternative courses of action.
- Review and maintain schedules and progress data for bids and projects.
- Prepare monitoring curves.
- Maintain forecast at completion estimates.
- Process contractor progress payment certificates.
- Provide input to project Monthly Reports.
- Prepare estimates as required.
- Produce accurate financial data for Project Status Review Meetings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Minimum baseline security clearance required.
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering, Project Management, Data Analysis, Finance, Economics or Construction related discipline
- Experience in project controls on defence projects with proficiency in Cost control concepts and tools
- Knowledge of data analysis tools (e.g., Power BI, MS Excel etc.) will be highly advantageous
- Exposure to industry standard scheduling tools like Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send in your CV to Sheree Linsangan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 9492 7556.
CONNECT WITH KINEXUS!
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. #LI-SL
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.