Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Port Adelaide starting immediately on an ongoing contract. Our client is a leading engineering company within the Defence industry across Australia. The Project Coordinator is accountable to the Senior Project Coordinator for delivering detailed project management and support activities required during all phases of the project life-cycle. This may include managing the planning, execution and closeout of very minor projects or elements of projects or supporting the Senior Project Coordinator or Project Manager Level 1 in managing the planning, execution and closeout of projects.
The successful candidate will work across the following requirements:
- Project Risk/Opportunity Reviews, Costing, Scheduling, with the development and proactive management of risk mitigation / opportunity realisation strategies
- Engineering, Quality, Planning, Estimating, Production, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Commercial, Procurement and Finance
- Undertaking project management functions for the project as directed by the Senior Project Coordinator or Project Manager Level 1
- Planning, developing and maintaining performance baselines as well as measuring work progress, analysing variances and developing corrective actions
- Execution of the project(s) or project elements is performed in accordance with the relevant safety, quality and technical requirements
- Candidates MUST be an Australian Citizen
- Candidates MUST have or be eligible to obtain a security clearance
To apply for this role click "apply now"
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.