This is critical role for defence. The role requires strong leadership and a high level of stakeholder engagement, project management experience to deliver a critical program for the commonwealth. The key focus of this position is working alongside a highly motivated and dynamic team Bid and Capture professionals and Systems Engineers.
The successful applicant will join the Senior Management Team, providing strategic leadership and advice on all engineering and capability issues relating to a new communications system for defence.
- Ideally a degree in Project Management
- Proven Project end to end experience and delivery
- Proven Stakeholder engagement and management
- Broad engineering experience base, preferably within Defence Aerospace Industry
- Able to manage dynamic and motivated teams
- A high level of ASDEFCON experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Business/budgetary experience or an appointment with P&L responsibilities
- Experience in Contract Management and Administration
- Candidates must hold a current NV1 clearance to apply to this role
This position would ideally suit applicants with a Defence Aerospace background with extensive experience in demanding leadership and management appointments. Managers with a high level of experience, natural leadership style and able of getting the best out of people are encouraged to apply.
APPLY NOW - This is an urgent role and our client is interviewing immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.