Kinexus is currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Project Managers with defence industry experience for future opportunities to work on large defence industry projects across Naval, Aerospace and Land domains and support the capability of the ADF.
This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct general project administration tasks including managing documentation, risk management, communications management, etc
- Collect and collate project support documentation
- Document control, configuration & procurement support
- Manage administrative support for the project to the project manager and the project team
- Scope and Requirements definition
- Development of Project schedule, Work Packages and Budgets
- Stakeholder engagement and management
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant qualification in PRINCE2, PMP, Dip Project Management or relevant industry experience - Essential
- 3 or more years working within a Project environment. - Essential
- Current AGSVA security clearance or ability to obtain. - Essential
- Previous Defence Industry experience - Highly Desirable
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format.
Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.