ETSPO requires the services of suitably qualified project manager to plan, manage and lead the day to day work of medium-scale projects. The service provider will oversee the maintenance of adequate records to validate compliance with approved management planning requirements and project management methodologies. The program of projects is diverse with variation in scale and complexity. Project managers will be key to ensuring the successful deployment of new or expanded capabilities into service.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing technical documentation.
- Broad un derstanding of the national security community and key processes.
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver projects in a resource constrained environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or other project management applications
Lead complex ICT projects or elements of a project ensuring that time, cost and quality targets are achieved.
- Maintain and utilise systems for the management of the project (e.g. project schedule systems, financial systems).
- Lead requirements definition and scoping activities in order to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Coordinate and manage human and financial resources for the delivery of the project.
- Establish and maintain project planning artefacts in accordance with the endorsed project management methods and ensure their continued suitability to define, control and manage all work associated with a project.
- Undertake risk management through the delivery of the project to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review the risks and issues associated with delivering the requirement. Proactively engage with stakeholders in relation to risks and issues management.
- Manage and influence stakeholders' expectations through the life of the project and support project governance bodies as necessary.
- Manage and lead the deployment of complex ICT capabilities into the business in a way that is compatible with business operations.
- In consultation with relevant stakeholders, identify and resolve resource conflicts and schedule tasks to optimise use of personnel.
- Transfer skills to ASD personnel in relation to providing project management services identified above.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.