Based in the ACT, our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager who has a high level of understanding in the delivery of RF Communications systems to defence. Including but not limited to EW/ISR, C2/C4i, SATCOM technology, and who has worked in a high tempo environment alongside CASG and the Prime contractor.
The key focus of this position is the leadership and management of a highly motivated and dynamic team of Electronics, Communications, Design and Systems Engineers, to deliver RF capabilities to defence. The successful applicant will join the Senior Management Team, providing strategic leadership and advice on all engineering and capability issues.
- Have a strong tack record in Project Management
- Efficiently and effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead a team of dynamic project staff
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Plan, document, allocate, and manage resources
- Project Management qualifications
- Experienced in current RF technologies
- strong knowledge of ASDEFCON,
- A deep understanding and relationship with CASG,
- Strong interpersonal communications, and client engagement skills
- A high level of understanding of user requirements
- Bring a level of personal style to the role
- MUST have a current NV1 Clearance to apply
Ideally, this position would suit applicants with a dynamic sense of delivery and accomplishment, experience and or background in demanding leadership and management appointments. Project Managers with a high level of knowledge, natural leadership style and able of getting the best out of people are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should have experience in delivery, including a good track record of working with CASG. The successful applicant will have prior experience with tools and understanding of the Defence Capability Lifecycle.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
APPLY NOW - Our client is looking to interview immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Rhys Lewis on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RL
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.