A global ICT Systems Integrator is seeking multiple resources to assist with a Defence based Training and Simulation project.
We are looking to engage an NV1 cleared ICT Project Manager, who has Defence Operational Capability experience. You must be able to demonstrate experience in managing software projects and software capability development projects.
- Define project scope, requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Develop and maintain project documentation throughout the project life cycle including the project schedule;
- Completion of projects and delivering to agreed requirements, cost, timescales and quality (including reporting of project financials);
- Identify, assess and manage project dependencies, risks and issues; and
- Ability to manage technical staff / understand technical components of project delivery to a sufficient level to maintain project momentum.
Security Clearance: Will be essential for this positon.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management, Business or related discipline;
- At least 5 to 10 years' experience in Project Management in Engineering, ICT or IT; Experience in Software Engineering based project management is near essential for the successful candidate.
- Experience in confidently engaging with stakeholders at all levels (internal/external), including taking the lead in client meetings when required;
- Able to prioritise competing demands effectively to meet business outcomes;
- High quality written work (requirements, updates & general written communication);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project;
- Excellent communication (Spoken and Written English); and
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for completion of work.
- Software engineering experience in requirements, design, construction and integration ideally in Ada and C++
- Knowledge of requirement analysis and management tools
- Knowledge of UML software design toold
- Knowledge of software configuration management tools
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE WORK AND ENVIRONMENT KINEXUS CAN ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES THAT HOLD AN NV1 CLEARANCE.
Get in touch to find out more!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.