The Project Manager is accountable under broad direction to provide effective leadership of a Technical Information Communications and Technology project within a program.
The Project Manager must possess the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters.
Key knowledge or experience areas include:
- Experience delivering within PRINCE 2 and MSP frameworks
- Experience managing acquisitions within the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act
- Experience with Agile processes
- Experience delivering within a Systems Engineering framework
- Experience managing large teams of up to 30 people
Estimated start date 20-07-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Contract extensions 12 months
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects in a high-paced environment. Demonstrated experience in planning and managing all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements analysis, system design, specification, testing, implementation and evaluation.
- Proven ability to deliver complex project entailing enterprise product implementations or large infrastructure projects.
- Proven experience in project financial planning and management within Commonwealth Government.
- Demonstrated experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process, Request for Tender processes, and contract management.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Project Management certifications will be highly regarded.
- Experience with systems engineering processes.
- Experience in tracking and progressing delivery to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a high-paced, responsive environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.