A leading IT Integrator firm providing services to Defence is looking for a Project Manager for a Sustainment Project in Defence
- 12-month contract- July start
- Day Rate: $920/day
- Location: Campbell Park, Canberra
A lucrative opportunity for an experienced Project Manager (Defence) to be a part of a large Sustainment Project (CJC07) within Defence.
The client is a major IT Service provider to Defence. Its focus is on IT modernization including on-premises and cloud, data-driven operations, and workplace modernization. It is in a perfect position to help customers manage their IT estate with the scope and scale of services in the Enterprise Technology Stack.
Knowledge & Experience needed:
- Experience in managing IT Projects in Defence.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, communicate effectively with technical leads & stakeholders, vendors and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to learn new concepts and skillsets and improve upon existing technical knowledge.
***Due to the nature of the work, you will need to have a minimum of NV1 clearance. This is non-negotiable. ***
To apply, send in your application with your updated CV to Divya Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Divya Mehta on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DM1
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.