About the Role:
Take responsibility managing the projects delivery in accordance with their commercial and contractual agreements, as well as in line with business objectives and requirements.
About the Company:
A world-renowned business that specialise in solutions that protect and improve the functioning of Infrastructure. Offering bespoke engineering solutions globally.
Contract Commercial Management
- Responsible for the financial performance of the project.
- Reviewing project contract and underlining risks.
- Generating project variations.
- Contract Administration including mapping in ERP System.
- Responsible for building relationships to correctly understand, Influence and then exceed stakeholder expectations.
- You will be the contact tasked with resolving all critical matters for the client.
Internal Project Management
- You will oversee the production, project engineering, document control, software, and product development teams, ensuring that all deliverables are completed in line with QA.
- Generate and Manage project schedule with ERP Project WBS.
- Communicate and track key design tasks via Design Brief.
- Work within the project function to ensure prioritisation is in line with project schedules and product line priorities.
- Risk escalation via Operations Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working in a team environment to motivate, mentor and communicate with various teams to successfully deliver the project.
- Strong Project Management and Commercial skills.
- Results focused, to meet the customers requirements.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and effective time management skills.
- Fast Learner
- Contribute to enhancing safety of infrastructure for millions of people worldwide.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team.
- Enhance and progress your career and skill set.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.