The Project Manager is to provide effective leadership of a technical ICT projects within the ASD Cyber Technical Program. The Project Manager possesses the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters
- TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects within Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) framework and Benefits realisation.
- Project Management certification will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process and Request for Tender processes is desirable.
- Contract management experience is desirable.
- Experience in developing acquisition strategies for future work is desirable
- Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met
- Manage project resources including the procurement of contracted services
- Manage risks and minimise the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Plan and manage all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements analysis, system design, specification, testing, implementation and evaluation
- Maintain project budgets and control costs, schedule and quality of project activities
- Prepare status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives
- Advise senior management on issues, provide solution options, and implement management decisions to resolve issues
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.