Support the exciting lethality and combat enhancement projects for the Australian Defence Force utilising your developed Project Management & Engineering skills and knowledge!
Our client is at the forefront of modern day technology design for Defence & Aerospace sectors, and are growing rapidly for the work and projects they currently support!
They are currently in need of experienced Project Managers who have exposure to Land based programs or projects that are looking to expand their skills within Defence on state-of-the-art vehicle and lethality enhancement projects for the Australian Defence Force!
Permanent full-time positions with a rewarding salary and career growth path! Experience in risk management, contracts negotiation, tender and bid proposals and project services support and delivery is key. YOU MUST have worked in a Defence Industry Project Management position before, ideally in an above-the-line environment!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Push for growth in annual budget and maintain a high standard of performance measurement
- Support and maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Tender review and proposal development
- Manage project performance and deliver updates and progression reporting to the customer(s)
- Minimum 5 years as a Project Manager or similar within Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Experience in Risk management or Risk Mitigation (highly desired)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- Background in aerospace or land-based systems desirable
- Australian Citizenship essential; Baseline clearance or above (highly desirable)
- Exposure and experience working under ASDEFCON framework
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus has been leading the way for Defence Industry recruitment for over 19 years and counting and is the No.1 supplier, made up of ex-defence members and recruitment specialists, we are ready to support your needs and next career opportunity!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.