To all Project Managers with experience in contract negotiation and pre-gate delivery of Defence projects looking to build their career within the Defence Industry, have we got the job for you! Our client is a world-renowned Defence Industry supplier for Engineering, PMO, Commercial and Contracts and ILS Services and is looking to build its team in Melbourne within an ever-growing sector in support of ADF materials and future capability enhancement!
Those with skills in contract negotiations, pre-gate delivery and approach to market materials and overall project management skills are encouraged to apply!
Permanent full-time role with a rewarding salary and great workplace benefits!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Manage the monthly and weekly reporting, including all financial and commercial aspects.
- Support and maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Manage project performance and develop Approach to Market documentation
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Manage contract negotiations, progress reports and suppliers
- Risk Management, Quality Assurance and Document control and development
- Departmental engagement and cross-over between ILS, Engineering and other PMO teams
- Tender review and proposal development
- Manage the Contract, including all responsibility to draft and complete Contract Change Proposals (CCP).
- Minimum 3 - 5+ year's experience in Project Management or Support within Defence or Industry (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering (desirable but not essential)
- Australian Citizenship essential; those who hold an active clearance are highly desirable
- Experience managing large Defence contracts across acquisition and/or sustainment (desirable)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and are able to obtain and maintain an AGSVA Defence Clearance!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across permanent and contract recruitment, with a team of ex-Defence and Recruitment Professionals ready to support your needs!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.