As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, we currently have a position available for a Project Manager for a critical role based in Brisbane. The serious nature of the task cant be understated.
Our client is a leader in innovative engineering solutions to Defence and Aerospace industries. This is a key position within the business and applicants who are Project Managers within the Defence Aerospace Industry with experience in dealing with a dislocated workforce in a complex and technical environment. This role has a direct impact on Australia's Combat capability and force projection.
Applicants must have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or Business
- Good Defence Aerospace Safety Regulations experience
- A solid understanding of how contributions to Master Schedules work
- A track record of Stakeholder Management
- Excellent defence writing standards and experience
- Financial management experience
- Desire to deliver innovative ideas and be part of a successful team
- Candidates MUST hold a current NV1 clearance to apply
This is an exciting role that would suit a Project Manager with experience in managing an aerospace project that is complex and difficult. Candidates who can apply change to process and achieve 'Business as Usual' status quickly. Candidates with good commercial acumen and the ability to work in a 'matrix' type environment would enjoy this role.
Apply Now - Our Client is looking to Interview Immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.