As partnered with one of our key Defence clients we currently have exciting opportunities to join an industry leader in their field. We are seeking applications from experienced Project Managers with a background working in Defence environments.
The successful applicant will have a proven understanding of the full project lifecycle from acquisition to sustainment. In this role you will have a direct influence on outcomes across the business.
- Manage project deliverables.
- Provide ongoing leaderships/mentorship to project team members.
- Stakeholder management both internal and external.
- Deliver project outcomes in accordance with agreed schedules.
- Manage project finance within approved budget constraints.
- Liaise with Executive teams & department heads to identify business requirements.
- Undertake contract negotiations.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Demonstrated experience working on major technology development & delivery projects.
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with major Defence projects and a strong understanding of the capability lifecycle and the ASDEFCON contracting approach.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a varied group of stakeholders.
- Experience in scheduling and procurement for complex projects.
- Must have either an NV1 security clearance (Active or reinstatable)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493 quoting the job title for this position. #LI-KF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs