Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Planner / Controller for a 6 month contract starting immediately. It is a Defence Naval project critical to industry. Based in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide.
The Project Controller will provide advice and guidance to task managers, control account managers and project managers in the areas of project planning, project monitoring & control, cost and schedule baseline maintenance and reporting of project cost and schedule status. The Project Planner and Controller will act as project planner and controller for one or more projects.
The successful candidate will have skills/experience in:
- Project Management Software: Open Plan Professional & Microsoft Project
- Cost Management Software: COBRA
- Knowledge of Project Management processes
- High level of computer skills
- Costing, Scheduling & Reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a similar field
- Australian Defence Security Clearance to Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1)
Please forward your applications in WORD format. The rate of pay is between $80-100p/h inc super (depending on the level of experience)
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-BR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.