We currently have a 3-6 month contract opportunity in Canberra for a Project Scheduler who has strong experience with Open Plan Professional. The successful applicant will join a dynamic team working on a high profile aerospace project.
The core function of this role will be to decompose the work breakdown structure and converting the results into a schedule using OPP. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of the CASG framework and a current NV1 security clearance.
- Create, monitor, and analyse the project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practice
- Co-ordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports
- Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for control and integrity
- Perform coordination of cross-functional departments to identify project issues, monitor action items, and work with the project manager to ensure resolution
- Assist Project Managers in durations and effort, ensuring it meets the programme works
- Extensive Scheduling experience in Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Great analytical and planning skills
- Proven experience working on Defence projects. Aerospace projects preferred
- Superior communication, interpersonal & time management skills
- Applicants with a background in Agile are highly advantageous
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold or recently held an ASGVA Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.