Our client is a global consultancy who currently supports several ICT Defence projects in Canberra. They have engaged Kinexus to help source an experienced Project Scheduler, who will work on an initial 12 month contract basis.
As Project Scheduler you will be responsible for;
- Development and maintenance of master project schedules,
- Application of project work breakdown structures, and associated dictionaries,
- Application of risk and issue management methodologies, techniques and practices,
- Application of schedule management and project control methodologies, practices, and tools,
- Schedule performance reporting, and
- Competency demonstrated experience in application of Microsoft Project and OPP scheduling tools. The master schedule is currently in MS Project, and will be migrating over to OPP in the next month or two.
Due to the nature and sensitivity of the work, you will require a Baseline Security Clearance, with an NV1 being preferred.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.