As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, Kinexus currently have a long term contract position for an Defence Project Scheduler with advanced Open Plan Professional (OPP) experience in the ACT.
The opportunity will require the successful Scheduler to develop the project schedules in support of a major and complex Defence aerospace project. You will be tasked with establishing the project's schedules and will be expected to support the project team to deliver on time and on budget, whilst meeting Defence's strict regulatory and governance requirements.
What will be expected of you:
- Create, monitor, and analyse the project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practice
- Develop project-level schedules to incorporate key milestones and activities for the client's portfolio of projects and products and any reform initiatives
- Develop standardised schedule views that are updatable for monthly distribution
- Develop and manage a Schedule Management Plan to support the management and update of the project schedules
- Engage with the Divisional Project Controller to establish what data and governance information is required by Division on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule in OPP that encompasses activities
- Interrogate and analyse the prime contractor's schedules using Primavera, update OPP schedule to reflect changes advised by the supplier
- Produce schedule views using Milestones Professional
What I need from you:
- Extensive Scheduling experience in Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Experience working in a complex project delivery environment
- Knowledge of Standard Project Management practices
- Defence-related Project scheduling experience for large, complex projects
- Experience in developing consolidated portfolio schedules
- Experience in the military aviation environment
Please forward your resume and covering letter in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working within the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AB