Seeking experienced Defence Project Schedulers, to bring their skills and knowledge to a pivotal acquisition program.
If you are an Open Plan Professional guru. I have an initial 6 month contract with extension options based in Canberra.
This will be your opportunity to work in partnership with a high functioning team of Defence scheduling practitioners and provide solutions to their project needs.
- Create, monitor, and analyse the project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practice
- Contribute to monthly performance reporting, data, cost and schedule performance
- Support the development, integration and maintenance of approved schedule baselines at the project level
- Develop and maintain pre-existing schedules in Open Plan Professional and provide input at the strategic level
- Prepare and manage project documentation and resources
- Assist Project Managers in durations and effort, ensuring it meets the program works
- Extensive Scheduling experience in Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Experience scheduling in Defence acquisition (or other complex) projects
- Great analytical and planning skills
- Proven experience working on Defence projects. Aerospace projects preferred
- Superior communication, interpersonal & time management skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold or recently held an ASGVA Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance
Please forward your cv in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.